Hello, my name is Keith Hoey – I have a passion for improving businesses by helping them reduce costs. I am the owner and Managing Director of Keith Hoey and Associates Limited that began life in March 2009.
The aim is to help you improve your business, reduce your costs and help you grow. We develop and tailor an Operational Excellence strategy to suit your company.
I spent thirty-two years working in the Aluminium Industry, with over half within Operational Excellence programme development and education.
We developed and rolled out programs to companies in the USA, Australia, Russia, Hungary, Italy, Spain and, of course, the UK.
The business became successful with impressive results year on year across all the operating parameters. In total continuous improvement programs implemented across 37 countries and to 137,000 employees.
At the time of leaving Alcoa (now Arconic) I occupied the position of Manager of Alcoa Business Systems Training Manager of Global Rolled Products and Manager of the European Centre of Excellence. Since going into consultancy work, helping businesses put in place these tools.
The absolute KEY to making Operational Excellence work and to gain the required improvement is to involve all the employees.
More than 40 Years
We work with ambitious leaders who want their future to be successful and help them achieve extraordinary outcomes.
- MBA – Change Management – Sheffield Hallam University
- TQM Trainer – provider – Philip Crosby Quality College (Richmond on Thames)
- Kaizen Trainer – provider – (Nippon Light Metal Co, Nagoya, Japan)
- MRPII Implementation – Manufacturing Team Leader – Oliver Wight, Cheltenham)
- SPC Instructor – British Alcan Lynemouth, Northumberland UK
Speaker & Conferences:
I’ve been a keynote speaker at several major events and conferences. These include:
The International Maintenance Management Conference at the International Conference and Exhibition Centre in Darling Harbour, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- Maintech Conference, NEC Birmingham, UK.
- Alcoa Global ABS Conference, Davenport, Iowa, USA.
- The Oliver Wight Proven Path Club UK.
- Aston University –Business School – TPM Presentation
Sectors we've worked in
We’ve implemented training programmes across these business sectors over the past 11 years.
- Aluminium Manufacture in Saudi Arabia
- International Automotive Suppliers (plastic exterior panels – UK, Czech Republic, France.
- Hospitality Industry – Pubs and Restaurants UK.
- Military Bridge Building – Lancashire UK
- Aluminium Smelting – Romania
- Aluminium Casting – Romania
- Aluminium Rolled Products – Romania
- Retail Shops (UK)
Contributor to: “The Route to Maintenance Best Practice – A Casebook of Industrial Success Stories” By Sandy Petrie
One of the most important lessons that I have learned is that it pays to keep things simple!
No jargon, no acronyms – only a simple common-sense approach. We want employee involvement. That’s why we keep things simple.
We work with any business of any size –these include writing wills, selling houses or building motor cars.